Friday, September 19, 2014

The Grim Sleeper 'Pre, Pre, Pre,' Pre, Trial Arraignment...

Yet again more delays in the upcoming Trial of the most prolific serial killer in Los Angeles history!

These ridiculous delays do not make any sense to the Prosecution, the Judge, the homicide detectives, the family members or anyone else in the Courtroom.  I don't even think that the delays, which the Defense is causing, makes sense to even them.

I do respect the fact that this case is one of the biggest and most difficult cases to Try in Los Angeles to date, especially how Lonnie Franklin was arrested using 'familial DNA'.   This is the first time this method has ever been used to charge someone with serial murder.




Today, the main female public defender was in the Courtroom (finally).  She said very few words but the words she did say, in response to the Prosecution's concerns for these delays, were: "We are progressing".

To which the Judge responded with: "I don't know what that means."  The Defense repeated the same words again in slightly a different way: "There is progression".  It all lasted less than 8 minutes and we left the Courtroom.

So for 4 years and 2 months (costing us tax payers' so much money) there is still no date set to go to Trial.

My book, however, is now finished and ready to be released very soon.   My book will cover my 'exclusive' one on one interviews, phone calls (and written correspondence) that I have had with the 'alleged' Grim Sleeper ~ Lonnie David Franklin Jr ~ over the past 4 years since his arrest in 2010.   Franklin has never spoken to any media or anyone else outside of his own family except for myself. He gave me the Rights to his life story and this is what my book will be about.

Please stay tuned and I will be posting when my book will be released.....

No comments:

Post a Comment