Wednesday, August 13, 2014

.... Well this is the first Blog I have ever written in my life!  I'm not sure how it works but I'll give it my best shot.

I want to make this Blog open to any and all people that would like to talk to me, ask me a question, or share their opinions even if they are different from my own.  I'm sure there will be many with very different opinions than my own as I have been told that I am opinionated and occasionally a little controversial.  However,  I embrace all differences of opinion, when it's done in a respectful way with no attacking.  I don't attack anyone and I never have, therefore nor will I on my Blog.

This Blog will not be focused on my work or my career, however the lines will cross over at times.

Those people who know me, know that I am passionate about everything I believe in and all that I stand for.  This is the reason for me finally starting my Blog:

I am passionate about bringing back the human connection in society today which is so sadly lacking due to modern technology and also fear based people.
I have ideas on how to accomplish this which I will explain later on.


I am passionate about getting the wrongly convicted out of prisons today.  Especially where evidence was withheld in Trials that could have cleared these convicted individuals.   (I am not including serial killers in this as I believe all the 'serial killers' whom I have interviewed are as guilty as hell)!
I have ideas on how to accomplish this which I will explain later on.



I am passionate about bringing the morals back to females of today - the way females behaved decades ago.   If females had the morals from the old days then there would be far less 'hard/jaded women' in the world today.
Women wouldn't be accusing men of 'date rape' etc when they got drunk and naked and then said oooops!   Ladies from decades ago (and the minority of us females who have morals and self worth of today) were/are not trying to be men!   We are feminine and still like to consider it to be a man's world on so many levels.  What's wrong with being a strong female yet also wanting to clean the house and have a meal ready for your partner when he gets home.   After all, since the beginning of time females were the born nurturers and men were the born hunters.  So lets not go against nature.
I have ideas on how to accomplish this which I will explain later on.



I will also be following certain Trials and documenting what happens in this Blog.  I welcome all comments and feedback as I've already stated.

I will be adding my (humble??) opinions on current events in the News today and my upcoming book ideas and writings etc.

For all those who have followed me on other social media sites, my book on the 'alleged' Grim Sleeper is now complete, however it will be a while before it is released.  (The reason for this is because of my respect for the homicide detectives in this Trial who have asked me not to release it just yet.  Last Friday I was asked very nicely by one of the homicide detectives to wait until the Verdict is read and I will honour that.)

So for now I will close until the next installment..... please stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Nicely laid out Victoria. I look forward to reading more details about your passions in future installments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bravo Victoria! This is so overdue! I cannot wait to hear more of your "Never to be humble opinions"
    I especially like your opinions on females and morality.
    I don't know what happened over the decades but I would like to go back to the way things used to be which is the way I know you have always lived your life.
    Standing by to read more of your brilliant writing, thoughts and ideas."

    CONGRATULATIONS Victoria for taking this huge and important step in helping others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog spot is terrific, V. It's great fun to find out more about what's important to you. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good blog ..victoria....good luck with it......
    how about a union jack at the top?....capital idea...what?.....LOL
    take care
    william

    ReplyDelete